V-Dog® can proudly claim to be ‘the original vegetarian dog food’, pioneering the world's first commercial vegetarian dog food way back in 1980.
Over the following decades our nutritionally balanced plant-based foods have been a trusted choice for generations of dogs. V-Dog® has proven that we do not have to compromise the environment or welfare of animals to care for our dogs.
All V-Dog® products are 100% free from animal ingredients and animal testing, certified cruelty-free by PeTA. With our UK Vegetarian Society and Vegan Society approvals too, V-Dog® makes an ideal choice for ethical consumers seeking a compassionate alternative for their dog.
5 reasons to stock V-dog?
- Since around 2018 the vegan market has seen phenomenal growth in the human sector which will naturally filter through to pet food.
- Amazing long term loyalty due to the lack of authentic producers in this sector. V-dog is vegan owned and used successfully for over 40 years.
- In the UK, 1 in 20 of your customers are vegetarian or vegan based on national statistics.
- V-dog is made in the UK yet it is not price prohibitive despite being in a niche.
- V-dog also appeals ethical shoppers, those seeking a hypoallergenic food and those buying for religious reasons.
Interested? Then let's talk
Please complete the form below in full and a member of our Trade team will be in contact soon.
*Please note: If you do not complete all the required fields, you may not receive a reply.